Modern Perspective of Pain Science: Part 1
- This 56 minute powerpoint course is designed to introduce concepts of neurophysiology to help clinicians better understand the evolving nature in our understanding of pain.
- Understand the basics of the neuromatrix and pain science and how it may impact your practice clinically.
- This video is based off of Dr. Brence’s interpretation of various peer reviewed articles and presented in a format that should help you understand the topic better
- This is the first part of a series of videos that will advance your professional understanding of the management of painful disorders
- 118MB MP4 Video (.mp4) download